« View county listFlood Warning
746 AM EST TUE JAN 24 2017
The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Oconee River near Oconee.
* From this afternoon until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 7AM Tuesday the stage was 16.6 feet...and
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage this afternoon and continue
to rise to near 17.4 feet by midnight tonight.The river will
fall below flood stage Wednesday afternoon.
* At 17 feet...Flood stage is reached. The water level reaches the
top of the Old Balls Ferry Road boat ramp...just upstream and
rightbank from the Georgia Highway 57 bridge. Minor flooding of
woodlands near the river occurs.
LAT...LON 3284 8303 3288 8298 3279 8292 3267 8289
3265 8298 3278 8300