« View county listFlood Warning
938 AM EST THU FEB 11 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Altamaha River At Charlotteville.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 AM Thursday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 15.6 feet by
after midnight tonight then begin fallin on Saturday morning.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet...Minor flooding continues in the woodlands
along the river upstream and downstream from the gage on the U.S.
Highway 221 bridge. The water covers the low portion and entrance
of Towns Bluff Lane by the bridge. The public boat ramp is under
two feet of water. Flood waters expand further into south
Montgomery County around 1.5 miles upstream from the gage. The
water will be one to two feet deep over portions of Three Rivers
Lane...Altamaha River Road and Ogle Sandbar Road.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Charlottevi 13 15.5 Thu 09 AM 15.6 15.6 15.3 14.8 14.3
LAT...LON 3194 8255 3194 8243 3200 8243 3199 8254