« View county listFlood Warning
750 PM CST MON JAN 23 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Apalachicola River near
* Until FURTHER NOTICE.
* At 7:15 PM Monday the stage was 17.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 20.5 feet by
Wednesday morning then begin falling.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet: Ocheessee Landing in Calhoun County is
flooded, restricting access to the boat ramp and parking area.
Kennedy Creek at Forest Road 115 in Liberty County floods.
At 19.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing Campgrounds in Gulf County. The
19.0 ft level at Blountstown may at times not be representative
of river levels in these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or
local rainfall and should be used with caution.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490