« View county listFlood Warning
902 AM CST SUN FEB 7 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:15 AM Sunday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 21.0 feet by this
afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact: At 22.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding will occur on many
roads including Byrd Parker Road, Warmouth Drive, Gaskin Park, the
end of Lake Grove Road, Elm Street on Red Bull Island, and Lower
Landing on Howards Creek. The 22.0 ft level at Blountstown may at
times not be representative of river levels in the these areas due
to tidal effects, winds, or local rainfall and should be used with
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490