« View county listFlood Warning
1231 PM CDT SUN APR 19 2015
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* From Monday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:15 PM Sunday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by tomorrow late evening and
continue to rise to near 15.8 feet by Wednesday early afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage by late Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 15.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding begins. This level is
the top of the bank at the marina.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490