« View county listFlood Warning
802 PM CDT MON APR 27 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Choctawhatchee River near Bruce (SR 20).
* Until late Tuesday night.
* At 7:45 PM Monday the stage was 13.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will fall to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 13.0 feet: Low areas along BH Reddick, Rooks Bluff,
Smokehouse Lake and Herring Roads in Walton County become subject
to flooding. Low areas along Little Acre and Strickland Roads in
Washington County become subject to flooding.
LAT...LON 3070 8592 3047 8596 3044 8613 3037 8609 3044 8585 3070 8581