« View county listFlood Warning
718 PM CST SUN FEB 7 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 6:15 PM Sunday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to a stage of 20.7 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing Campgrounds. The 19.0 ft level at
Blountstown may at times not be representative of river levels in
these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or local rainfall and should
be used with caution.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490