« View county listFlood Warning
1020 AM CDT TUE APR 21 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:15 AM Tuesday the stage was 16.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 18.2 feet by
tomorrow evening then begin falling.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding will occur at Douglas
Landing and Willis Landing Campgrounds. The 19.0 ft level at
Blountstown may at times not be representative of river levels in
these areas due to tidal effects, winds, or local rainfall and
should be used with caution.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490