« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Grand and Battlement Mesas-
Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys-
West Elk and Sawatch Mountains-Flat Tops-
246 PM MDT Tue Mar 28 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MDT
WEDNESDAY ABOVE 9000 FEET...
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...Taylor Park and Trappers Lake.
* TIMING...Snow will continue through late Wednesday morning
with lulls along with periods of moderate to heavy snow at
* SNOW ACCUMULATION...Additional 3 to 5 inches expected overnight
with storm total snowfall ranging from 5 to 10 inches.
* SNOW LEVEL...Around 8000 feet this evening, dropping to mountain
bases by morning.
* WINDS...North to northeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* IMPACTS...Icy and snow packed roads are expected overnight,
especially at elevations above 9000 feet. Visibility will also
be reduced to under one mile at times near heavier snow showers.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while