« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Grand and Battlement Mesas-
Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys-
West Elk and Sawatch Mountains-Flat Tops-
405 AM MST Sun Feb 19 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS
MORNING TO 7 AM MST MONDAY ABOVE 9500 FEET...
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE THE CITIES OF...Taylor Park...Trappers Lake.
* TIMING...Snow showers develop today and continue through late
tonight. The snow may be heavy at times.
* SNOW ACCUMULATION...4 to 8 inches above 9500 feet with locally
higher amounts possible. Lighter accumulations down to 7000
* WINDS...West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Moderate and occasionally heavy snowfall will make
travel difficult...especially over mountain passes. Expect
roadways...especially bridges and overpasses to become slushy,
icy and snow packed.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while