« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Roan and Tavaputs Plateaus-Flat Tops-
1155 AM MST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS
EVENING TO 9 AM MST FRIDAY...
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE THE CITIES OF...Rio Blanco...Buford...
* TIMING...Scattered snow showers develop by this afternoon and
become more widespread tonight and Thursday as colder air
sweeps in. Snow will be heavy at times on Thursday.
* SNOW ACCUMULATION...Storm total snowfall of 3 to 5 inches.
* WINDS...West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Travel and outdoor recreation may be impacted.
Mountain roads and highways should be icy and snow packed with
areas of blowing and drifting snow reducing visibility to
under one mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while