« View county listWinter Storm Warning
Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield
North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and
Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County-
Including the cities of Arvada, Boulder, Golden, Lakewood,
Longmont, Aurora, Brighton, City of Denver,
Denver International Airport, Highlands Ranch, Littleton,
415 PM MDT Fri Apr 28 2017
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MDT
* TIMING...Widespread snow will develop by early evening. Periods
of heavy snow are likely during the night. Lighter snow will
continue on Saturday but road conditions should be improving.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...6 to 12 inches. The heaviest amounts will
likely be in the southern part of the Denver metro area.
* WIND/VISIBILITY...North winds 15 to 25 mph east of Interstate
25. Visibility may be reduced to a half mile or less in the
heavier snow showers tonight.
* IMPACTS...Wet snow may accumulate on already leafed out trees,
resulting in broken tree limbs and scattered power outages.
Some roads will become snow and slush covered tonight during
the heavier snow showers. Road conditions should improve
during the day Saturday.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow are
expected or occurring. This could make travel hazardous.
Residents are encouraged to check road conditions before you
travel and be prepared for winter travel conditions. Also monitor
snow accumulation on trees and be prepared for possible power