« View county listFire Weather Watch
Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County-
Northeast Weld County-Logan County-Washington County-
Sedgwick County-Phillips County-
341 AM MST Sun Nov 19 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH
MONDAY AFTERNOON FOR WIND AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE FAR
NORTHERN AND NORTHEASTERN PLAINS...INCLUDING NORTHERN LARIMER AND
WELD COUNTIES, LOGAN, SEDGWICK, PHILLIPS AND WASHINGTON
The National Weather Service in Denver has issued a Fire Weather
Watch FOR WIND AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY, which is in effect from
Monday morning through Monday afternoon.
* Affected Area...Fire Weather Zones 238...242...248...249...
250 and 251.
* Timing...Strong westerly winds will spread west to east after 10
AM Monday, diminishing by 5 PM.
* Winds...West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Relative Humidity...As low as 11 percent.
* Impacts...Weather conditions will be favorable for rapid fire
growth if started.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.