« View county listFlood Warning
845 PM PST WED FEB 22 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pit River near Canby.
* At 7:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 9.2 feet.
* Flood Stage is 8.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below Flood Stage by
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...Expect moderate flooding in Canby and Lookout
in Modoc County and Beiber and Nubeiber in Lassen County 4300 cfs
LAT...LON 4119 12109 4145 12058 4155 12065 4139 12118 4119 12121
$$Winter Storm Watch
South Central Siskiyou County-
North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County-Modoc County-
350 PM PST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SATURDAY MORNING above 3000 feet...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Winter Storm
Watch...which is in effect from Friday afternoon through Saturday
* Snow accumulations...2 to 4 inches above 2000 feet and 4 to 8
inches above 3000 feet.
* Timing...Friday afternoon through Saturday morning.
* Locations include...Highway 89 east of McCloud.
* Impacts...Roads will become snow covered and slippery,
especially during periods of increased snowfall. Visibilities
will also be reduced during heavier snow showers.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Stock emergency kit with tire chains, flashlight, batteries,
blankets, food, water, and medications.
* The safest place during a winter storm is indoors.
* Plan now to avoid traveling during the storm.
* A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow accumulations that may create dangerous travel.