« View county listFrost Advisory
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire-
Including the cities of Moreno Valley, Rancho Cucamonga,
801 AM PST Sat Feb 24 2018
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 8 AM
...FREEZE WARNING WILL EXPIRE AT 8 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* Location for tonight...Mostly for southern and eastern
portions of the Inland Empire.
* Temperatures for tonight...Areas of 33 to 36 degrees.
* Timing for tonight...12 AM through 8 AM Sunday.
* Impacts...Plants and other sensitive vegetation may be killed
if left unprotected. Sub freezing temperatures can harm
outdoor pets and livestock.
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Western Mojave Desert-
Including Barstow, Daggett, and Fort Irwin
204 PM PST Sat Feb 24 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Winds will continue to increase through early evening
and remain strong until about 10 pm.
* WINDS...West winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Difficult driving conditions and the possibility of
blowing dust. Loose objects will be blown around.
A Wind Advisory means strong winds gusting over 40 mph can make
driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use