« View county listFlood Warning
1257 PM PST SUN FEB 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Sacramento River At Ord Ferry.
* At 12:45 PM Sunday the stage was 114.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to fluctuate near 114.0 FT thru near tomorrow noon.
* Flood stage 114.0 ft
* Monitor stage 110.0 ft
* Impact...Near 114.0 feet, Designated flood stage. Design overflow
level for M&T, 3Bs and Goose Lake flood control facilities to
divert flood flows into Butte Basin. M&T overflows close River Road
from Ord Ferry Road to Chico Road. Ord Ferry Road is already
* Impact...Near 110.5 feet, Head cuts in 3Bs silt weir start overflow
into Butte Basin, flooding dips on Ord Ferry Road west of River
Road. Persistent flows at or above this level increase flooding in
Butte Basin. Ord Ferry Road and additional roads in Glenn and
Colusa counties are closed due to flooding.
LAT...LON 3971 12211 3971 12189 3955 12185 3953 12206
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Western Plumas County/Lassen Park-
Including the cities of Chester and Quincy
1155 AM PST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON
TO 3 AM PST MONDAY...
* TIMING...Snow will begin by mid afternoon and taper off to
light snow late tonight.
* MAIN IMPACT...Weekend travelers could experience travel
delays, chain controls, and slick roadways.
* SNOW AMOUNTS...Between 2 and 6 inches of snow expected for
mountain passes, and elevations above 3000 feet. Lessor amounts
can be expected down to around 2000 feet.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while