« View county listWinter Storm Warning
Western Plumas County/Lassen Park-
West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada-
327 PM PST Thu Jan 18 2018
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST FRIDAY
ABOVE 4000 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Tree branches could fall as well. Additional snow accumulations
of 6 to 12 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Western Plumas County/Lassen Park and West Slope
Northern Sierra Nevada, including I80 and Highway 50.
* WHEN...Until 4 PM Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for significant reductions in
visibility at times.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means there will be snow covered
roads and limited visibilities. Travel is not recommended while
the warning is in effect. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency.The latest road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Sierra Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon-
130 PM PST Thu Jan 18 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST
SATURDAY ABOVE 6000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Winds will be gusty at times. Plan on
slippery road conditions. Tree branches could fall with the
wet snow and wind. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 10 inches
are expected. Localized amounts greater than 12 inches will be
possible, especially at the highest elevations.
* WHERE...Sierra Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon.
* WHEN...Through 4 AM PST Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
times. If traveling in these areas be sure to carry chains and
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.