« View county listWind Advisory
San Bernardino County Mountains-Riverside County Mountains-
San Diego County Mountains-Apple and Lucerne Valleys-
San Diego County Deserts-San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning-
Including the cities of...Crestline...Running Springs...Julian
237 AM PST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
1 AM PST THURSDAY...
* WINDS...Westerly 25 to 35 mph...with gusts to 45 mph in the
deserts and 55 mph along desert mountain slopes.
* TIMING...this afternoon through tonight.
* LOCATION...strongest winds on desert mountain slopes and
* VISIBILITY...Only locally reduced in the deserts due to
blowing dust and sand.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving for motorists in high profile
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.