« View county listFire Weather Watch
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys - The Inland Empire-
San Diego County Inland Valleys-San Bernardino County Mountains-
Including The Mountain Top And Front Country Ranger Districts Of
The San Bernardino National Forest-Riverside County Mountains-
Including The San Jacinto Ranger District Of The San Bernardino
National Forest-Santa Ana Mountains-
Including The Trabuco Ranger District of the Cleveland National
Forest-San Diego County Mountains-
Including The Palomar And Descanso Ranger Districts of the
Cleveland National Forest-Orange County Inland Areas-
855 PM PST Tue Dec 12 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY...
* LOCATION...Mountains, foothills, passes and valleys.
* WIND...Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
Isolated gusts to 65 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Minimum relative humidity in the single digits with
poor overnight recovery in the teens to 20s at best.
* TIMING...Winds increasing Thursday morning over San Bernardino,
Riverside, and Orange Counties, and peaking in the afternoon.
For San Diego County, winds increase during the day Thursday,
peaking Thursday night into Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly and
be difficult to contain. Outdoor burning should be avoided.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.