« View county listFlood Warning
1257 PM PST SUN FEB 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Sacramento River At Tehama Bridge.
* At 12:00 PM Sunday the stage was 215.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to fluctuate near 215.0 FT thru near tomorrow noon.
* Flood stage 213.0 ft
* Monitor stage 210.0 ft
* Impact...Near 214.0 feet, Between two hundred thirteen and two
hundred fourteen feet the county park becomes inaccessible. At two
hundred forteen feet water begins to enter Driftwood RV fishing
resort on east bank of river and just north of the county park.
* Impact...Near 213.0 feet, Flood stage - Road inside trailer park and
turn around site under RR tracks (Tehama/Vina road) become
impassible. Water is into area around structures on east side of
river. No structural damage. Sheriff's office issues advisory.
Makes sure Pelhams Bay, Snug Harbor, River Inn (small trailer parks
all in a row on east side of river north of bridge) know of
* Impact...Near 210.0 feet, Water into rv park on east side of river.
Tires of trailers get wet.
LAT...LON 4009 12228 4010 12205 3996 12199 3994 12221
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Western Plumas County/Lassen Park-
Including the cities of Chester and Quincy
1012 PM PST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PST
* TIMING...Snow showers will taper off by early Monday morning.
* MAIN IMPACT...Weekend travelers could experience travel
delays, chain controls, and slick roadways.
* SNOW AMOUNTS...Between 2 and 6 inches of snow expected for
mountain passes, and elevations above 3000 feet. Lessor
amounts can be expected down to around 2000 feet.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while