« View county listWind Advisory
308 PM PDT Wed Mar 22 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 5 PM PDT FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 2 AM to 5 PM PDT Friday.
* Winds...Southwest 30 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing...Winds will increase late Thursday night and peak Friday
morning. Winds will decrease late Friday afternoon.
* Locations include...Highway 299 at the Cedarville Pass.
* Impacts...Strong crosswind will make driving difficult for high
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra