« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains-Catalina and Rincon Mountains-
Including the cities of Mount Graham, Mount Lemmon,
1110 AM MST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS
EVENING TO 5 PM MST TUESDAY...
* IMPACTS...Moderate to heavy snow will cause low visibility and
snow covered roads. Expect hazardous driving conditions above
6500 feet. Road restrictions or closures may occur.
* TIMING...Showers will spread into the area from the west this
afternoon, then increasing in coverage this evening into
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...5 to 10 inches above 6500 feet, with
locally higher amounts above 8000 feet.
* SNOW LEVELS...Around 7500 feet this evening falling to 6000 to
7000 feet Tuesday afternoon.
* WINDS...Southwest to west at 15 to 30 mph with gusts over 40
* For a detailed view of the hazard area...visit
weather.gov/Tucson and click on the DETAILED HAZARDS TAB
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow are likely
which will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.