« View county listFlood Warning
829 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River At Pine Bluff.
* from late tonight until further notice...Or until the warning is
* At 8:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 41.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 42.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage overnight and continue to rise to near
44.3 feet by early Saturday morning. Flows are over 240,000 CFS and
expected to remain high into next week. Additional rainfall is in the
forecast for this weekend. Please monitor latest forecasts for any updates.
* Impacts at 42.0 feet...Regional Park flooded with the gate at Regional
Park Road closed. This will prevent access to the AGFC Delta Rivers
Nature Center and Harbor Oaks public golf course. Some damage in the lowlands
inside the levees in Pine Bluff.
* Impacts at 43.0 feet...Island Harbour Estates Road is impassible, access
by boat only to Island Harbour homes.
* Impacts at 44.0 feet...Trulock Residential Addition upstream of U.S.
Highway 79 Business Bridge is affected.
* This flood crest is just over 1 foot higher than the flood crest of 43.15 feet
which occurred a few weeks ago and compares closesly to a flood crest of
44.0 feet that occurred in October of 1986.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Pine Bluff 42 41.6 Wed 08 PM 42.6 43.9 44.3 43.6 42.8
LAT...LON 3397 9146 3409 9173 3430 9213 3434 9199
3420 9168 3408 9139