« View county listFlood Warning
802 PM CST Tue Nov 13 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cache River Near Patterson.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 10.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 10.6 feet
by Thursday morning.
* Impacts at 11.0 feet...Water near homes on Pine Street in Patterson.
Water deep over Woodruff County Road 775. Water around camps along
State Highways 14 and 18 in Jackson County. Many acres of cropland,
pastures, and timberland flooded in Craighead, Jackson, and
Woodruff counties. AGFC may close WMA inside Woodruff County for
deer hunting due to flooding.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri Crest Time Date
Patterson 9 10.9 Tue 07 PM 10.8 10.6 10.4 **Falling**
LAT...LON 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Bull Shoals, Flippin, Yellville, Summit,
Mountain Home, Norfork, Gassville, Mammoth Spring, Viola, Salem,
Cave City, Ash Flat, Hardy, Pocahontas, Ravenden Springs,
Maynard, Mountain View, Fox, Timbo, Allison, Horseshoe Bend,
Melbourne, Calico Rock, Oxford, Batesville, Oil Trough,
Pleasant Plains, Walnut Ridge, Hoxie, Black Rock, Imboden,
Newport, Tuckerman, Swifton, Searcy, Beebe, El Paso, Rose Bud,
Georgetown, Augusta, McCrory, and Cotton Plant
828 AM CST Wed Nov 14 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to two inches
* WHERE...Portions of CENTRAL, EASTERN, NORTH CENTRAL and
* WHEN...Until noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. Be
sure to check road conditions before traveling in these areas.
Visit the Arkansas Department of Transportation's website
Idrivearkansas.com for the latest road and traffic conditions.