« View county listFlood Warning
838 PM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River At Morrilton.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:15 PM Thursday the stage was 38.3 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is now beginning to crest near 38.3 feet.
Flows are estimated well over 330,000 CFS and expected
to remain high through the remainder of the week. Additional rainfall
is in the forecast for this weekend. Please monitor latest forecasts
for any updates.
* Impacts at 38.0 feet...Begin levee patrolling. Backwaters up
Point Remove Creek have flooded acres of cropland.
* This flood crest is just over the flood crest of 38.0 feet which
occurred a few weeks ago.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Morrilton 30 38.3 Thu 08 PM 38.2 37.0 35.0 32.6 30.1
LAT...LON 3504 9261 3503 9269 3508 9278 3520 9280
3514 9268 3511 9251