« View county listLake Wind Advisory
Including the cities of Batesville, Clarksville, Russellville,
Fairfield Bay, Clinton, Heber Springs, Newport, Booneville,
Paris, Morrilton, Conway, Searcy, Beebe, Augusta, McCrory,
Cotton Plant, Waldron, Dardanelle, Danville, Ola, Perryville,
Mena, Mount Ida, Norman, Hot Springs, Benton, Bryant,
Little Rock, North Little Rock, Cabot, Lonoke, Des Arc, Hazen,
Brinkley, Clarendon, Glenwood, Murfreesboro, Arkadelphia,
Malvern, Sheridan, Pine Bluff, Stuttgart, De Witt, Fordyce,
Kingsland, Rison, Star City, Gould, Dumas, Mcgehee, Camden,
Hampton, Thornton, Warren, and Monticello
239 PM CDT Mon Oct 23 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 7 PM CDT TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a Lake
Wind Advisory, which is in effect from 11 AM to 7 PM CDT Tuesday.
* EVENT...Strong northwest winds will be seen across the area.
* AREAS AFFECTED...Much of central and southern Arkansas.
* TIMING...Late Tuesday morning through Tuesday afternoon.
* WINDS...Wind speeds will reach 20 to 25 mph with some gusts
above 30 mph.
* IMPACTS...Boaters on area lakes and local bodies of water should
use extra caution.
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.