« View county listFlood Warning
833 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
...Flood Warning extended until Tuesday evening...The Flood Warning
The Arkansas River At Pendleton.
* from late Thursday night to Tuesday evening...Or until the warning
* At 8:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 29.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 31.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Friday morning and continue to
rise to near 32.0 feet by Saturday morning. Additional rainfall is
in the forecast for this weekend. Please monitor latest forecasts
for any updates.
* Impacts at 31.0 feet...Residences inside the levee just upstream of
the Pendleton Bridge are affected.
* Impacts at 32.0 feet...Area access roads on right descending bank
upstream and downstream of the bridge are flooded. Property inside the
levee in the Pendeleton area is threatened and should be removed.
* This flood crest is about a 1.5 feet higher than the flood crest of
30.4 feet which occurred a few weeks ago.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Pendleton 31 29.5 Wed 08 PM 30.1 31.1 32.0 31.6 31.1
LAT...LON 3371 9117 3389 9123 3397 9146 3409 9139
3398 9111 3380 9105