« View county listFlood Warning
1050 AM CST Sat Nov 17 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* until Monday evening...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 AM Saturday the stage was 79.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to near 78.5 feet by
* Impacts at 80.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs at this level. Levee
gates should be closed to prevent the river from backing into
Calion Lake. Access to oil and gas rigs and to timber is flooded.
There is wide coverage of flooding in the river bottoms.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue Crest Time Date
Thatcher L 79 79.5 Sat 10 AM 79.2 78.5 77.3 *Falling*
LAT...LON 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212