« View county listFlood Warning
759 PM CDT Mon Sep 24 2018
The flood warning continues for
the Red River Near Dekalb.
* from Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon...or until the warning
* At 7:00 PM Monday The stage was 21.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 25.5 feet BY early Wednesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Wednesday evening.
* Impact...at 24.5 feet...Flooding will continue to decrease along the
Red River, although bank erosion problems will continue. Minor
overflow of low banks will continue, especially on the Oklahoma
side of the river.
LAT...LON 3397 9516 3367 9448 3359 9448 3367 9475 3391 9516