« View county listFlood Warning
1057 AM CST Tue Nov 13 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cache River Near Patterson.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 10.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain stead near 10.9 feet this
afternoon and will slowly fall overnight into Wednesday morning.
* Impacts at 11.0 feet...Water near homes on Pine Street in Patterson.
Water deep over Woodruff County Road 775. Water around camps along
State Highways 14 and 18 in Jackson County. Many acres of cropland,
pastures, and timberland flooded in Craighead, Jackson, and
Woodruff counties. AGFC may close WMA inside Woodruff County for
deer hunting due to flooding.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri Crest Time Date
Patterson 9 10.9 Tue 10 AM 10.8 10.6 10.4 M M
LAT...LON 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Bull Shoals, Flippin, Yellville, Summit,
Mountain Home, Norfork, Gassville, Mammoth Spring, Viola, Salem,
Cave City, Ash Flat, Hardy, Pocahontas, Ravenden Springs,
Maynard, Mountain View, Fox, Timbo, Allison, Horseshoe Bend,
Melbourne, Calico Rock, Oxford, Batesville, Oil Trough,
Pleasant Plains, Walnut Ridge, Hoxie, Black Rock, Imboden,
Newport, Tuckerman, and Swifton
257 PM CST Tue Nov 13 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM WEDNESDAY TO NOON
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
up to 2 inches and a glaze of ice is possible.
* WHERE...Portions of EASTERN, NORTH CENTRAL and NORTHEAST
* WHEN...From 6 AM Wednesday to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions,
including during the morning commute on Thursday. Be prepared
for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. Be sure to check road conditions before traveling in
these areas. Visit the Arkansas Department of Transportation's
website Idrivearkansas.com for the latest road and traffic