« View county listFlood Warning
731 PM CST Sat Nov 17 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* until Monday evening...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:30 PM Saturday the stage was 79.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impacts at 79.0 feet...Property in low lying areas needs to be
removed. Access roads to oil and gas rigs may be flooded. Levee
gates should be closed before the river reaches 80 feet. There is
minor flooding at this level.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue Crest Time Date
Thatcher L 79 79.3 Sat 06 PM 79.1 78.5 77.3 Falling
LAT...LON 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212