« View county listFlood Warning
1034 AM CDT FRI MAY 6 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 AM Friday the stage was 84.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 87.5 feet by
* Impacts at 85.0 feet...There may be some County roads along the
river flooded, requiring lengthy detours. River is high and swift,
boaters should be very cautious. Access to many oil and gas rigs
will be by boat only. Levee gates should be closed.
* Impacts at 88.0 feet...River is high enough to stop drainage from
Calion Lake. Heavy rainfall in the area could cause the lake to
rise towards several homes along the shore. Downstream, water
rising into undeveloped areas of the State Park at Moro Bay.
Widespread flooding of timber, with access to many oil and gas rigs
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Thatcher L 79 84.8 Fri 10 AM 86.0 87.3 87.5 87.2 86.7
LAT...LON 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
1136 AM CDT FRI MAY 6 2016
The flood warning continues for
the Ouachita River At Felsenthal, Arkansas.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1045 AM Friday The pool stage was 76.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood pool stage is 70 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 79.0 feet by
next Friday morning then begin falling.
* Impact...at 80.0 feet...Flooding of low lying areas in the
Felsenthal Wildlife Refuge will continue for at least another three
LAT...LON 3300 9210 3311 9217 3318 9212 3307 9211 3300 9205