« View county listFlood Advisory
122 AM CST Wed Feb 21 2018
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Mulberry River near Mulberry
* until late tonight, or until the advisory is cancelled.
* At 12:30 AM Wednesday, the stage was 9.4 feet.
* Action stage is 10.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 10.0 feet by this morning,
which is below flood stage.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet, no flooding occurs but the river is swift and
dangerous. Backwater from the Arkansas River may affect low lying
areas near the first few miles of the Mulberry River.
LAT...LON 3545 9406 3561 9404 3562 9394 3557 9400 3546 9403
539 AM CST Wed Feb 21 2018
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
The Lee Creek near Van Buren.
* At 4:00 AM Wednesday, the stage was 398.4 feet.
* Action stage is 399.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 401.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 400.0 feet by this
afternoon, which is below flood stage.
* Impact...At 401.0 feet, water may begin to cover an access road into
Tailwater Park. The recreational vehicle campground near Rena Road
begins to be affected by high water.
LAT...LON 3554 9437 3542 9437 3542 9442 3554 9452