« View county listFlood Advisory
1108 AM CDT Thu Apr 19 2018
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Thursday April 19 until Monday April 23.
* At 10 AM Thursday the stage was 31.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue falling..
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
LAT...LON 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985
954 PM CDT Thu Apr 19 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Friday April 20.
* At 09 PM Thursday the stage was 28.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...the river will continue to fall.
* At 28.0 feet...In Tennessee, the settlement south of Cold Creek
Road down from Crawford Road is flooding. Crawford Road West is
flooding. The Reach-Coker Slough hunting camp is flooding along Nix
Road. Grammer Road is flooded at Jones Slough. Much of the
Lauderdale south bottom is under water. Homesteads and camps on
Cash Road are cutoff. Sections of Crane Road are cutoff on Island
35. In Arkansas, Mississippi County Road 903 north of O'Donnell
Bend is flooded at places.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995