« View county listFlood Advisory
209 PM CDT Thu Aug 17 2017
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Mulberry River near Mulberry
* until Friday morning, or until the advisory is cancelled.
* At 1:30 PM Thursday, the stage was 13.2 feet.
* Action stage is 10.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is cresting and will remain below flood stage. The
river will begin to fall this afternoon and fall below action stage late
* Impact...At 14.0 feet, no flooding occurs but the river is swift and
dangerous. Backwater from the Arkansas River may affect low lying
areas near the first few miles of the Mulberry River.
LAT...LON 3545 9406 3561 9404 3562 9394 3557 9400 3546 9403