« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Lower Yukon Valley-
Including Russian Mission, Grayling, Holy Cross, Shageluk, Anvik,
417 AM AKST Sun Feb 25 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
9 AM AKST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches, with localized
amounts up to 7 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Lower Yukon Valley.
* WHEN...3 PM today to 9 AM Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Look for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause travel difficulties.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Bethel, Hooper Bay, and Nunivak Island
705 AM AKST Sun Feb 25 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 PM AKST
THIS EVENING ALONG THE COAST...
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow expected. Blowing snow will reduce
visibilities to one half mile or less at times. The worst
conditions will be from about Toksook Bay northward to Hooper
Bay. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Kuskokwim Delta coast.
* WHEN...Noon to 7 PM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds gusting 25 to 35 mph will cause
areas of blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving.