« View county listWind Advisory
Upper Kobuk and Noatak Valleys-
Including Ambler, Shungnak, and Kobuk
239 PM AKDT Tue Apr 24 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM AKDT THIS
* LOCATION...Upper Kobuk and Noatak Valleys.
* WINDS...East gusting to 40 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will diminish this evening.
* IMPACTS...Loose items may be blown around causing damage.
Travel conditions may become difficult.
A Wind Advisory means that strong winds are occurring or
expected. Travel may be difficult. Secure loose objects which may
be blown about by the wind.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Southeastern Brooks Range-
Including Arctic Village, Wiseman, Coldfoot, Chandalar DOT Camp,
and Iniakuk Lake
233 PM AKDT Tue Apr 24 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS
EVENING TO 6 AM AKDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions. Total
snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Southeastern Brooks Range.
* WHEN...6 PM today to 6 AM Wednesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Look for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause travel difficulties. The latest road conditions can be
obtained by calling 5 1 1.