"This app kept me out of trouble while on the water. It helped me identify areas of problem weather." - Bill Dow
You won't want to go out on the water without it. The Intellicast Boating App is the first of its kind to fully integrate current NOAA navigational charts
along with the most advanced meteorological data available in a rich interactive, customizable map environment. With a wide variety of sophisticated
interactive weather overlays to choose from, the Intellicast Boating App takes marine weather forecasting to a whole new level.
Professional grade content without advertisements or fluff!
Interactive map data Layers include:
- NOAA navigational chart overlays
- Marine forecasts
- Buoy and C-Man reports
- Marine and severe weather watch/warning outlines
- Severe storm and tropical cyclone tracking
- CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Canadian, Caribbean, and Mexican radar data
- Forecast radar for the CONUS
- High resolution satellite imagery to highlight clouds and fog
- Wave heights
- Sea and land temperatures
- Wind speeds
In addition, the Intellicast Boating App delivers for all the cities and ports on your route:
- Latest observations and almanac
- UV forecasts
- Sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset times
- Detailed short term nowcasts for locations within the CONUS
- Global Hourly and 10-day forecasts
- Textual National Weather Service watch and warning bulletins for the United States
All of this from Intellicast, the authority in expert weather, part of The Weather Channel Companies. For more information, see our Press Release.
Intellicast Boating for the iPhone was designed for the iPhone but will also run on the iPad (use the scaled “2X” button located in bottom left to enlarge to full screen).
Intellicast Boating for the iPad takes full advantage of the iPad’s larger screen with a user interface designed specifically for the iPad.
Note: A cellular or Wi-Fi internet connection is needed, NOAA Navigational Charts are provided to reference weather and tide information and should not be used specifically for navigation.
Leave us a message here.
Download the App: