Safari Browsers Supported
In order to get some of the new features out to a large amount of the public as soon as possible we initially had to choose to support only Internet Explorer and FireFox. This new release now supports Safari for the Mac and for Windows. There may still be some glitches as we continue to add support for these alternate browsers so please let us know.
Interactive Weather Map Released as Beta
A feature that has been long in the works is now ready to be explored by users in its Beta release. This map currently allows you view Radar and Satellite weather in an interactive manner and we plan to have additional weather data added to the Interactive Weather Map over the coming months. So please check it out, let us know what you think and keep checking back for new updates.
• Pan and Zoom Radar and Satellite
• Get the Weather Report for your desired location by dragging around
• Save Maps directly to the page for later use and quick access
• Search for a city on the map
• View animated tool-tips for popular cities
More Helpful Navigation Added
Upon our release some access to products was not as easy as it could have been and we heard the feedback.
• Searching for Local weather via Airport Code (IATA or ICAO) is now available in the search boxes.
• Surface Analysis now has convenient links to access the various analysis types similar to the links in the local section.
Intellicast Interface Improvements Released
We have listened to a great amount of the feedback and features requested by our users and have worked to incorporate them into a new user interface for the site. We appreciate and encourage all feedback and are looking forward to some very exciting releases in the near-future. The current list of improvements includes:
• Flyout menu-navigation for quicker one-click access to all pages throughout the site
• Remembering the user's recently viewed locations
• Improved flow and view of information for all local weather pages
• Graphs and Charts for to help show weather trends
• Home page that makes it easier to learn about the various weather products available
• More Thumbnails and links throughout the site to related weather products
• Showing the current conditions of the user's current weather-location persisting across all pages in the toolbar
• Bringing content higher up the page by better use of the page's real-estate
Weather & News Video
Intellicast.com now offers a variety of video content. Browse
up-to-date content including weather, business, politics, sports, and more. Tabbed previews of
video are available on most pages, and a complete Video Center is also available. Click here to watch videos.
Intellicast Travel Center Released
We have released a new section dedicated to travel information and weather.
The travel center has replaced our Planners section and features most of the content previously found
in the Planners section such as Ski & Snow, Boat & Beach, and more. New features include climate guides,
destination guides, and an airport delay finder tool.
Click here to visit the travel center.
Although not all features requested can make it by everyone, we will continue to make updates based on your feedback, as frequently as possible. If you have a suggestion, change, or feature, be sure to Leave Feedback
. We take your comments very seriously.
If you are experience an issue please create a Trouble Ticket